Re: senior developer? [was: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT]

** On Jan 13, Peter Makholm scribbled:
> Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> writes:
>
> > What does it mean "actually cares about Debian"? They didn't care before?
>
> There is two kind of developers. Those who just uploads packages (the
> group I mostly belongs to) and those who do a lot of work on the
> infrastructure, the installer, policy and so on.
So, what you are trying to say is that the former don't care about Debian
(actually, of course) while the other group does care about Debian? That's a
bit twisted logic and a bit offensive towards the former group, I'd say...

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves.   -- Sophocles