Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:04:19AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> I'm just saying we don't need to dish
> out accounts and email addresses like candy at a house on halloween.

People concerned about that could try to convince the rest of us that new
maintainers should only get their key added to the keyring initially, and
email addresses and accounts are only given for some "good reason".

I foretell that we would not get less applicants even with this restriction.
The main interest of people applying is to upload packages, not getting
yet-another-email-address.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de