Re: New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:03:47PM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Here's the one great Ben Collins idea:
> 	Let's boot all the developers who don't work on Debian 23.9 hours a
> day and make them all work through sponsors!

Oh and I love your exagerated misquotes. I never said we should get rid
of any current developers. I just said to stop the increasing flow of
new maintainers into the Debian ranks, since they don't all need to have
accounts and email addy's to do work. And don't misquote me here again,
and say that I am all for not letting people work on Debian, or making
Debian closed. I never said to stop people from working on Debian, in
their spare time, or full time. I'm just saying we don't need to dish
out accounts and email addresses like candy at a house on halloween.

Ben