New-maintainer - STOP THAT SHIT

here's your reply -
SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE
stop YOUR shit
(oh goody, can't wait until Ben Collins steps in and tells me I need to be
100% dedicated despite having Debian as a hobby in between the two most
important years of school that determine what course I get into and a job).
I am fucking sick of all the shit that comes in from all of you people.
Here's the one great Ben Collins idea:
	Let's boot all the developers who don't work on Debian 23.9 hours a
day and make them all work through sponsors!
Ignoring the facts:
	If everyone had to work through sponsors, instead of becoming
full-fledged maintainers, the SPONSORS would get NO work done. NONE AT ALL.
why? too busy sponsoring shit. SO, let's end the flames, keep the NM
rolling, the flames end, so the developers ALL have time. capiche?
the next person to mention the words "dedication" or "sponsors" get their
eyes poked out with a biro. NO EXCEPTIONS.
daniel
(very, very pissed off right now).