Re: long term goals of debian membership

According to Glenn McGrath:
> So is one better than average person more valuable than 10 or 100 less
> skilled people ?

Yes ... if only because of the lighter communications load.

Funny you should choose those numbers, BTW; last I heard, studies had
suggested that the best programmers were ten to 100 times more
productive than the mediocre-to-bad programmers.

"It's the incidence of heroes that counts, not the pattern of zeros."

> What is the big deal with keeping the membership small, does it really
> take a lot of resources to support each official member ?

Enfranchisement is a valuable privilege, not to be granted lightly.
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <chip@valinux.com>
   "Give me immortality, or give me death!"  // Firesign Theatre