Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 04:49:29PM +0100, Goswin Brederlow wrote:

> plex could actually run a fullscreen mode and use the original bios
> present, but switching between plex and not plex would be difficult
> then.

could it be configured to run on its own virtual terminal?  (as
opposed to VMware's `take over my X session')  on powerpcs we can run
MacOnLinux (a similer virtualization environment) on a completely
separate virtual terminal then X allowing you to switch between it and
the console or your X session via control alt F[1-9]

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/