Re: debian-keyring, what's happened?

    http://bugs.debian.org/70554

>When I needed to add a UID to my key some months ago, I mailed
>keyring-maint.  If I'd known better, I would've done:
>
>  gpg --keyserver keyring.debian.org --send-keys <stuff>
>
>Easier and quicker.  Or, isn't this relevant?

It is relevant for simple key updates.

The addition of completely new keys and the removal of keys still
requires human intervention by way of keyring-maint@d.o .

Regards,
--
Brendan O'Dea                                        bod@compusol.com.au
Compusol Pty. Limited                  (NSW, Australia)  +61 2 9810 3633