7.06.2000 pisze Branden Robinson (branden@ecn.purdue.edu):

> > And remember, not everyone gets Debian from network, some still want to
> > use CDs for installation.
>
> Hrm, good point.  All the non-free packages I currently have installed came
> right off of my shiny set of Debian CD's.  Errrrr...

I didn't mean the Official CDs. On the other way, I just don't want to
see something like RH's contrib in a place of non-free :-/

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

                  Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.
                                  -- Mark Harrold