Re: (Dark) please remove wxgtk2.1 (was: URGENT: etc. etc.)

hi,

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 04:44:56PM +0200, Richard Braakman wrote:
> Argl.  Those task packages keep breaking when I remove something.
> I suspect that they "Depend" on a lot of stuff that really isn't
> essential to the task.

well, yeah they depend on lots of packages because they provide
many things, otherwise task packages would be useless, imho, so
;). but i spoke to the maintainer that he will upload a fixed
task-python-dev ... but well james was faster ;)

so long
Othmar