gimp1.1 Help Menu not available because of missing GtkXMHTML support

Hi,

gimp1.1 (up to -22) doesn't have Help support compiled in because
its not linked against GtkXmHTML. Ben Gertzfield stated in [1]
why he thinkgs this is a bad idea; and I agree with him.

But since I'm able to dl gimp1.1 source packages, I'm wondering
if someone could give me an advice how to proceed after I
downloaded the debian source to create my own debian package for
my local system linked against/with libgtkxmhtml support.

kind regards,
	Markus

[1] http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=52634

--