Re: URGENT: Please evaluate this easy fix enabling wxgtk2.1 to build!

OK...

Which version makes it buildable?

(you know the choices are two: either the package builds under potato
or else gets removed... Right now it does not build... I'm not so
happy with that last choice, but I do relax a little knowing that at
least if it disappears, it doesn't affect other packages in potato
(wxftp would not be affected, it needs an earlier version))

The reason for the URGENT part of the subject line, is that there is
like one day or less to get it done before it gets removed.

-Jim

---
Jim Lynch       Finger for pgp key
as Laney College CIS admin:  jim@laney.edu   http://www.laney.edu/~jim/