Re: Potato and a half

On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 01:15:52AM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

> what would be nice is a switch to apt to select the distribution if
> more then one is specified in the sources list, maybe whichever is
> listed first should be used by default, and overriden by --dist woody
> or something like that.

This would be a nice feature, indeed. At some of my computers I am
using frozen (and will later use stable) with some selected packages
from unstable. If apt could handle such a setup (downloaded packages
from the frozen/stable tree unless an unstable version of a package
is already installed or it is explicitly requested to do otherwise).

Does a wishlist bug against apt-get describing this feature already exist?

 - Sebastian