Re: Archive is moving to auric / Incoming disabled

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 04:10:09PM -0700, Drew Parsons wrote:

> How do you forward a message in mutt, and get the quote characters ">" to
> indicate what it is you're forwarding?  mutt just leaves the forwarded
> message untouched.  I guess I'll have to use "reply" and change the address
> instead.

Well, mutt clearly indicates the beggining and the end of the forwared mail,
so you can write what you want outside these marks. It's pretty obvious what
is forwared, and what is not :-)

--
Pedro Guerreiro						 UIN: 48533103
Universidade do Algarve (EST) - Campus da Penha - 8000 Faro - PORTUGAL