Re: Archive is moving to auric / Incoming disabled

My apologies for reposting this message.  I was testing the "forward mail"
facility in mutt, so I could send the message to a friend, and failed to
check the 'cc' addresses...

How do you forward a message in mutt, and get the quote characters ">" to
indicate what it is you're forwarding?  mutt just leaves the forwarded
message untouched.  I guess I'll have to use "reply" and change the address
instead.

My apologies again,

Drew Parsons

On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 08:38:15AM +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 02:23:19PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Fri, 12 May 2000, Craig Sanders wrote:
> >
> > > a web server farm using LVS for load balancing and GFS to share a big
> >
> > Could you please explain for those ignorant people like me what kind
> > of beast LVS and GFS are?  If it is not possible in three words (as
> > the abbreviation suggest) there is an URl for sure.
>
> LVS == Linux Virtual Server - turns linux into a load-balancing "switch".
>
> 	http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/
etc.