Re: Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Just to interject a point of view from someone who is running the
"newest available hardware", I have an Athlon with a LeadTek GeForce DDR
video card, IBM 13.5gb S.M.A.R.T. drives, and sensors on all vital systems
(temps, rpms, and voltages).  Potato is rock solid on the system - indeed,
potato and XFree 3.3.6 are *much* less flaky than Win98 (To be expected,
but the point is that potato is supporting the new hardware very well.)

Just how new is the hardware that we're afraid kernel 2.2 won't support?

Curious,

Steve