Re: Some package ...

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 08:50:14PM -0600, David Starner wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 01:30:06AM +0100, Daniele Cruciani wrote:
> >
> > Arr! A gui for lilypond: author say that he wan't use gnome-lib for
> > porting reasons (???)
>
> If you do it in straight GTK, it's currently portable to Windows, and BeOS.
> Gnome isn't.

Gnome use GTK, exend it, and include other library. Couldn't be a program
configured as use Gnome when it's avaliable, and just paste your needs
if is not ?

However, that is only a look matter, so it could just linked with
gnomeui, and gnomeui use only gtk.  I don't know if gnomeui is ported
to other sistem, but it seems a simple task doing it.

The question i proposed to author was: denemo couldn't have (in future)
a tool bar coherent with gnome (in order to score music) ?
I said also, it could be used libgnome, but i was intending gnomeui.

P.S.: gnome isn't ported to BeOS ?

--
Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it>
Check my GPG sign at ..??..