Re: ITP: namazu2

RA> Masato Taruishi> The new namazu seems to have new shared library `libnmz2'. If
RA> Masato Taruishi> namazu has more many shared libraries in the future, it may be
RA> Masato Taruishi> better to prepare to separate them.

RA> ...??

RA> In that case, we use Replaces and Conflicts field in control. See
RA> developers reference.  To put it shortly, this is not a reason why anyone
RA> build a separate package.

Do you know that libc5 and libc6 both are in Debian?
or libgtk1 and libgtk1.2, or so.

We can not only add package but can also remove.
If old one not needed in future, we just remove it from dists.
Is this wrong?

Off topic:
 Your cite prefix is too long and hard to read so that I hate.

Regards.
--
Takuo KITAME / kitame@northeye.org
   - It was a dark and stormy night... -