Re: BASH BUG

Henrique M Holschuh wrote:
<snipped>

> On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, David Bristel wrote:
> > This COULD be a problem with bash, or it could be a problem with poor terminal
> > emulation.  What are you using when you encounter these problems?  If you are
>
> This might be the case. I have the same problem the original poster has with
> bash when I use potato's rxvt as the terminal. However, using bash with
> potato's xterm works fine.
>
> Package versions are (completely up-to-date potato):
>   rxvt 2.6.1 (1:2.6.1-4)
>   bash 2.03  (2.03-1)
>   ncurses 4.2 (libncurses4 4.2-3.4)
>   readline 2.1 (libreadlineg2 2.1-15)

I have the same setup as described above, and the same problem. i.e.
it works with xterm, not with rxvt. However, i have yet to find a way
to consistently reproduce it.

	ajit

--
Ajit Krishnan
ajit@((julian|baldric).uwo.ca|home.com

"Where, then, is Truth? In the hill one happens to be sitting on"
    -- The dispossessed