Re: BASH BUG

This COULD be a problem with bash, or it could be a problem with poor terminal
emulation.  What are you using when you encounter these problems?  If you are
doing a resize, that implies you are either in X, or using a telnet/ssh client
from another platform which may be causing problems.  As has already been
stated, if you find a bug, ALWAYS, ALWAYS put in what it is that you are using
to produce the bug.  xterm, rxvt, whatever....also include kernel versions,
which version of bash you are encountering the problem on, and if you have
updated any libraries.

							David Bristel