Re: BASH BUG

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:
> This might be the case. I have the same problem the original poster has with
> bash when I use potato's rxvt as the terminal. However, using bash with
> potato's xterm works fine.

Dang, my test case isn't working, so please disregard the "xterm works fine"
above. I do notice the problem on rxvt from time to time, but I can't assure
you it doesn't happen on xterm. Also, I can't seem to cause the bug right
now either, so no testcase :-(

I'll sumble upon it sooner or later, and I'll be sure to produce a test case
then. Maybe the other post can produce a testcase sooner.

  Henrique Holschuh