Re: BASH BUG

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, David Bristel wrote:
> This COULD be a problem with bash, or it could be a problem with poor terminal
> emulation.  What are you using when you encounter these problems?  If you are

This might be the case. I have the same problem the original poster has with
bash when I use potato's rxvt as the terminal. However, using bash with
potato's xterm works fine.

Package versions are (completely up-to-date potato):
  rxvt 2.6.1 (1:2.6.1-4)
  bash 2.03  (2.03-1)
  ncurses 4.2 (libncurses4 4.2-3.4)
  readline 2.1 (libreadlineg2 2.1-15)