Re: Is anyone else getting mail after it goes through a PMDF machine? (was: Odd mail package involved?)

On 5 Nov 1999 14:57:25 -0500, Zygo Blaxell <e4k3l9lb@umail.corel.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 05 Nov 1999 10:31:48 -0500, Daniel Martin <Daniel.Martin@jhu.edu> wrote:
>>e4k3l9lb@umail.corel.com (Zygo Blaxell) writes:
>>The header-loss that was happening before (with all the extra blank
>>lines) has been fixed.  HOWEVER, the copy sent directly to me and
>>through debian-devel differ in that the one sent through debian devel
>>was missing the "tests":

That was my fault, as was the two or three extra confusing messages that
followed (they're escaped test messages).  These should all now be fixed.

I have renewed my hatred for writing any kind of mail processing software.
;-)

..

The problem with handling the trailing '.' was that it was in fact a
trailing '.\r'.