Re: [New maintainer] Working for Debian and becoming a registered Debian developer

On Fri, Jul 23, 1999, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Yes, when I launched this thread I only wanted to hear about future
> maintainers interested by this solution. I never wanted yet another
> flamewar about the new maintainer team.

The problem is to find an orphaned package that I use.

BTW, I corrected a few bugs an gftp and I intent to adopt the package.
Jens Ritter <Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de> uploaded it for me.
--
Etienne BERNARD <eb@via.ecp.fr>