Re: Intent to package: devfsd

It was mostly in the file Multi-Arch.gz, which is part of the
kernel-package documentation.  A little bit of experimentation filled in
the gaps...

I just uploaded mine to http://www.debian.org/~adric/devfs/ - it's fairly
small, so it would probably make a halfway decent example if you want to
look it over.  I'd be happy to (try to) answer any remaining questions
afterwards.