Re: Intent to package: devfsd

It looks like I was making things harder than they really are, for the
most part anyway.  Once I started looking in the CORRECT places, it
became more or less straightforward.

Anyway, I've got the devfs kernel-patch package almost to the point
that I'm not mortally embarrassed to let other people look at it...
unless things go disastrously wrong, I'll upload it to
http://www.debian.org/~adric/devfs/ after work tomorrow.