Re: Intent to package: devfsd

I've never built a kernel-patch package, so if you can actually
build one in a reasonable amount of time, that may be the best
way.

I have no problem turning this into a cooperative project; e-mail
me outside of the list if you want an account on my development
box, or we can just package up the different parts of it seperately
for release.

My plan was to make it available for a while just on my web site,
until we think it works well enough to upload to experimental and
then unstable, after we get some real test users (I'm already
running devfs on my devel server, and running my current devfsd
package for persistence).

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.