Re: Release-critical Bugreport
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Release-critical Bugreport
- From: Edward Betts <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 18:14:10 +0100
- Message-id: <19990529181409.A1436@portaloo.>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19990528001503.A9598@master.debian.org>; from BugScan reporter on Fri, May 28, 1999 at 12:15:03AM -0500
- References: <19990528001503.A9598@master.debian.org>
On debian-devel-announce, BugScan reporter <email@example.com> wrote:
> Package: libgtk-perl (main)
> Maintainer: Paolo Molaro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 33704 Dependancy on libgtk1.1 is not and cannot be satisfied!
libgtk-perl simply needs recompiling against libgtk1.2
> Package: netstd (main)
> Maintainer: Herbert Xu <email@example.com>
> 34849 netstd: Version of netstd in potato is missing security fixes from slink version
I think this one is fixed and the bug should be closed. Loads of new versions
have been released seen slink.
> Package: pgp5i (non-US)
> Maintainer: Tommi Virtanen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 31577 pgp5i: pgps encrypts if text has 8bit characters
The maintainer has a fixed version, I do not know if it has been uploaded.
> Package: smail (main)
> Maintainer: Soenke Lange <email@example.com>
> 35092 smail crashes!
Lost mail, scary, no ideas.
> Package: wu-ftpd-academ (main)
> Maintainer: Heiko Schlittermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 34418 wu-ftpd-academ: this ain't a licence!
Either this bug is fixed and should be closed or the package should be pulled
I consume, therefore I am