Re: Debian FreeBSD

And thus spake Joseph Carter, on Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 07:20:17AM -0700:
> perhaps we should consider supporting both their libc and our glibc on
> the BSD kernel?

Not a bad idea. That would save you from having to fix old debian
source packages to compile correctly on the new port, as well as not
force you to modify glibc to add compatibility with system level
utilities, such as netstat, route, swap, and the like.

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.