Re: Debian FreeBSD

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 12:11:30AM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> >     Darren> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] On Fri, Apr
> >     Darren> 23, 1999 at 03:25:32PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> >     >> Can we have a directory for this on master, so people that are
> >     >> interested? (I'm certainly is!)
> >
> >     Darren> When there's something to put there...
> >
> > What I was thinking, was that you can't put anything anywhere, if
> > you don't have anywhere to put it... :)
>
> You have a home directory or? As soon as you have, say, 15 packages, they
> can be uploaded to make a base system. Or let's say at least one package :)

I havn't asked yet.  My first task is to get dpkg running.. and before that
I need to get glibc2 running (or decide on a replacement.  there's a glibc
port to freebsd and I am waiting to find out how far along they are).

It's not me wanting a place.. it's a couple of other people.  I'd rather
wait until I have a base install first..