Re: Debian FreeBSD

    Darren> [1 <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] On Fri, Apr
    Darren> 23, 1999 at 03:25:32PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
    >> Can we have a directory for this on master, so people that are
    >> interested? (I'm certainly is!)

    Darren> When there's something to put there...

What I was thinking, was that you can't put anything anywhere, if
you don't have anywhere to put it... :)

--
    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>

Mossad Ft. Bragg Panama Noriega Clinton NSA domestic disruption South
Africa North Korea Saddam Hussein plutonium radar explosion kibo
fissionable