Re: Intent to adopt: info

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 07:57:36 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 1999 at 08:24:42PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen wrote:
> > Have a new program, say "info-browser",

I'd like to change the name suggestion to "sensible-info-browser".

> It's the best idea so far, but in which package shall we put it?

debianutils, which currently already contains "sensible-pager" and
"sensible-editor", and is Essential: Yes, so it's available on all systems.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.