Re: Intent to adopt: info

On Mon, Apr 12, 1999 at 14:09:29 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> It produces info, the standalone info browser

Speaking of which, it would be nice to have a something for info like
/usr/bin/pager or /usr/bin/editor are plain text files, i.e. a single
generic name for "open an info browser at this node of this file", allowing
the local system administrator to choose a particular info browser (e.g.
"info", "jed-sl" or "pinfo").

This would also be useful for me as DDD maintainer, as I could call that
rather than "info", solving one of my wishlist bugs.

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch