Re: gnome-apt worry

I'm sorry if my mail came across as a demand, as it certainly wasn't
intended that way. What I had hoped I was conveying was my hope of not
having to keep track of YABSoL (Yet Another Bloody Set of Libs), but it is
of course up to the author what libs he wishes to use (God forbid it would
be any other way :) As a bit of a crap coder I fully realise I'm in no
position to demand anything...

Cheers
	Dave