gnome-apt worry

I tried out gnome at the weekend and thought "nice for beginners, extra
bloat for me". So I'm hoping that gnome-apt isn't going to rely on the
gnome-libs, or that there will be a gtk-only version for those of us who
don't mind editing config files in vi :) I can't see it being that tricky
to strip out the gnome stuff (then again I'm probably wrong knowing me).

Cheers
	Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.0 on Linux i386 2.1.125
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request