Intent to package libapache-mod-dav

I have prepared a preliminary package of Greg Stein's mod_dav module
for Apache (http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/). DAV stands for
Distributed Authoring and Versioning. mod_dav implements an class 1
DAV server. mod_dav has an Apache-style license and can therefore be
considered DFSG-free. I guess the canonical name for the package is
main/web/libapache-mod-dav.

	Gregor

Package: libapache-mod-dav
 mod_dav is an Apache module to provide DAV capabilities for the
 Apache web server.
 .
 DAV stands for Distributed Authoring and Versioning. Sometimes, it is
 referred to as WebDAV. In any case, it is about using HTTP to provide
 enhanced capabilities to a server. A typical scenario is authoring
 pages on a website. No more proprietary Fusion, FrontPage, or other
 extensions, but a standardized way to work with a (web)
 server. However, DAV is capable of much more than simple authoring --
 a quick review of the mailing lists shows that it is being envisioned
 for document management systems, complex configuration management
 systems (aka version control, source control; e.g. CVS), and all
 other kinds of nifty web-based data repositories. A rude paraphrase
 of its capabilities would be to say that it is a web-based
 filesystem, augmented with properties on the directories and files.