Re: DPLs : what do you think about ...

Martin Schulze wrote:
> And not to forget, add the load spread over 1h per day or so to 50h in a
> cluster after release.  I don't want to be responsible for such a load on
> the ftp maintainers.

Yep..

> > So Ben's argument is even more invalid.
>
> Well, maybe... I wasn't arguing with him anymore.  I did that over the
> weekend, I don't feel like repeating myself.

You know, I'm beginning to feel the same way. Ben doesn't seem to be capable
of listening to people. He has ideas and he refuses to budge an inch even
when lots of people say "no!". This isn't something I'm looking for in a
project leader.

--
see shy jo, who may have the same quality, but luckily isn't running for DPL