Re: Nomination

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 05:57:19PM -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 07:59:27PM -0500, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> > Excellent questions. I humbly suggest a fourth:
> I disagree, though I have answered them all the same.  I think there are

I think a technical involvement is a necessary background. Sometimes the
position does require making technical decisions. Sometimes I think we
get too involved in non-technical matters and don't concentrate enough
on technical matters. Ben's point about fixing bugs is a good one,
I think; what do you think?

Hamish