Nomination

  Bob>  I would like to have the following questions answered by you, and by
  Bob> any other nominees for the leadership:
  Bob>
  Bob>      1.  When did you become a Debian developer?
  Bob>
  Bob>      2.  What packages do you currently maintain?
  Bob>
  Bob>      3.  How many open bugs do your packages now have?  How many of
  Bob> these are severity: important or higher?

Excellent questions. I humbly suggest a fourth:

            4.  On which occassion, and how, have you helped the Debian
                project achieve a higher technical standard ?

Thanks, Dirk

--
Linux is not only free; it is, arguably, a better operating system, offering
a degree of stability and an ability to scale up that NT cannot match.
                                             -- The Economist, Oct 3, 1998