Re: Considering packaging: Microsoft Web Font pack

Avery Pennarun <apenwarr@worldvisions.ca> said:

> Hey, does anyone know how to extract .sit.hqx files in Linux?  I can de-hqx
> them with mcvert but I'm stuck on the .sit file.  The Mac fonts contain the
> international characters...

i did some searching, and found this:

i did not download or compile it, but it claims to be able to
decompress some stuffit files.  note that there are several versions
of the stuffit format out there; apparently the newer ones have no
open-source equivalent -- only proprietary decompression programs.