Re: Location of Debian developers (Was: PGP key signing tonight in Montreal?)

* Adam Di Carlo (Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 07:01:54PM -0500)
> In article <19981209231529.B21329@hastur.@>, Stig Sandbeck Mathisen <ssm@debian.org> writes:
> > There is a config file for xearth which tells the location of
> > debian developers <http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.xearth>
> > maybe we could use that a little more than before?
>
> It's doubtful when that file contains only 49 out of 300+ debian
> developers, and, furthermore, when developers maybe already populating
> information for themselves at <http://db.debian.org/> and will note
> that that information hasn't propogated anywhere.  Just another
> disjointed effort?

I don't know.  Maybe tha map file could be automagically updated
from  <http://db.debian.org/>?  Would that be an idea?
--
 SSM - Stig Sandbeck Mathisen
  Trust the Computer, the Computer is your Friend