Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!

    Ben> I'm only remarking because I've seen several people mention
    Ben> the size of the Incoming queue for about a week now.

    James> There are two orthogonal issues here: stuff for frozen and
    James> NEW packages.  Both form the backlog in Incoming, but
    James> they're both done by different people.  Richard and I
    James> process NEW stuff, and, although it's not as fast as it
    James> could be (in a perfect world), I don't think there are any
    James> real problems.  Stuff for frozen is processed by Brian
    James> alone, and we have nothing to do with it.  I've only been
    James> seeing complaints about the latter.

Well, if 'latter' there means new packages, yes, that's what people
have been complaining about:

-rw-r--r--   1 che      Debian       1802 Nov 25 14:55 gtk+1.1.5_1.1.5-1_i386.changes

A one-week turnaround isn't terrible, but it's not great either. :)
I just need to learn to be more patient.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters W and T and the number 5.
"X -- because it's extra. Y -- because it's extra." -- TMBG