Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!

Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org> writes:

> I'm only remarking because I've seen several people mention the size
> of the Incoming queue for about a week now.

There are two orthogonal issues here: stuff for frozen and NEW
packages.  Both form the backlog in Incoming, but they're both done by
different people.  Richard and I process NEW stuff, and, although it's
not as fast as it could be (in a perfect world), I don't think there
are any real problems.  Stuff for frozen is processed by Brian alone,
and we have nothing to do with it.  I've only been seeing complaints
about the latter.