Re: Packages compiled against GTK+1.1 <= 1.1.4 *MUST BE RECOMPILED*!

    Ben> Nobody has been processing Incoming for some time now,

    James> That's not true.  Unless of course, one assumes your
    James> packages are the only ones which matter.

I'm only remarking because I've seen several people mention the size
of the Incoming queue for about a week now.

I know you folks are doing your best, but it seems like we have a very
few people doing the brunt of the work (you're doing FTP admin *and*
new maintainer work? yikes) and people only have so many hours in the
day.

--
Brought to you by the letters E and K and the number 16.
"Hello! We are only joke. It is funny enough." -- Orz, SCII