Re: checking the release-critical bugs

Previously Joel Klecker wrote:
> But alpha *is* freezing.

Someone please tell me if alpha is making an real, official release like
i386 and m68k, or a developers release (whatever that might be). I'm still
hearing conflicting things about this.

Also, some powerpc people tell me they really aren't up to making an
slink release, yet Brian said powerpc is frozen. This should really
be clarified as well.

> I thought the concensus in those cases is that the "bugs" were bogus.

I agree with iwj that they're real bugs, I just don't really agree
with the severity.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl