Re: Things left to do for release.

Previously Herbert Xu wrote:
> I will upload 2.0.36 to potato on Saturday or Sunday.  I will also make a
> release of 2.0.35 with the AIC7xxx driver in 36 around the same time for
> slink.

At least do what we did for hamm: put the new kernel sources in the archive
but still use the previous kernel as the default. I still feel strongly
we should make 2.0.36 the default though, since it's generally more
stable and fixes a bunch of security issues.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl