Re: Qt license change

From: Raul Miller <rdm@test.legislate.com>
> No.

My reading of the GPL is that if it's part of the same work, it must be
under the GPL, and the LGPL explicitly allows conversion of an LGPL-ed work
to a GPL-ed work at any time. If it's part of a separate work, it need not
be compatible. I posted the GPL text I'm referring to in a previous message.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
The U.S. does _not_ have a budget surplus. The $70 Billion "surplus" hardly
offsets the $5 Trillion national debt.