Re: QT non-free but becoming compatible to debian? (was Re: Qt license change)

I'm sorry, this isn't really a technical issue -- but after the fuss
Greg Hayes kicked up (about how he and "many others" were "quitting"
GNOME development to go back to KDE -- when apparently he has yet to do
any GNOME development), I think it's worth addressing, at least briefly.

Tor Slettnes <tor@slett.net> wrote:
> Given that Gnome was started as a free KDE alternative, I'd be more
> worried about _its_ future, now that it may lose its political clout.

Rhetorical question: When BSD became free did you worry about the future
of Linux?

Also, in my opinion, GNOME is already superior to KDE on several technical
fronts [though obviously it's not as mature].

--
Raul