Re: QT non-free but becoming compatible to debian? (was Re: Qt license change)

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de wrote:
> It is too early for that. Qt 2.0 is not treleased. However, as soon as it is,
> KDE and Qt may enter the main distribution (if a careful investgation
> of the license shows no problems).

I think we should investigate the license now. If it's DFSG free, we should
put out a press release stating that Qt 2.0 and KDE will go into debian
again.

I wonder if our recent drop of KDE precipited this change in the license at
all?

--
see shy jo