QT non-free but becoming compatible to debian? (was Re: Qt license change)

OK, I an reading 6a and 6c of QPL... I'm no lawer (how do you spel that??)
but it seems that the license overall seems to open the possibility of
QT modification and redistribution. So, if I had a vote, I'd vote to bring
KDE and Qt back to debian.

However, it might be the case that 6a makes QT incompatible with DSFG, so
it would have to be non-free. Also, it would seem that 6a and 6c could
possibly be in conflict.

Any lawers wannna render a real opinion? :)

-Jim