Re: Are DFSG free package in non-us part of Debian?

On Sun, Nov 15, 1998 at 09:02:48PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	This may be news to you, folks, but the united states of
>  america is not the center of the known universe. Get over it.

Like I said before, what happens when the time comes that this affects
other countries (maybe yours) and we say "Screw You, your country is dumb,
so you don't get to reap the benifits of debian." The restricted packages
being in main would also mean the Debian could _not_ be distributed to
certain countries that strictly forbid crypto at all. So the fact the they
are split from the main distribution is for the benifit of more than just
the damn US, so stop useless trashing of countries since none of us here
(persumably) are in any situation to _directly_ change this. Hopefully
some day down the road it will be, but for now, be realistic.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org